JOB FIT + ORGANIZATION FIT = SUCCESS
Success requires a great fit with a candidate/employee, job, and organization. SuccessFinder provides analytics to so you can assess both:
- Person-Job fit — measuring a person's suitability for successful performance. It includes skills, knowledge about specific subjects, cognitive abilities and behavioural traits.
- Person-Organization fit — systematically measuring fit with the organization is essential during the hiring and ongoing development processes. It is infrequently assessed.
Our powerful talent analytics support your decisions about fit across an employee's career — selection, development, performance, and succession.
I believe, and always have, that behaviour is the most important aspect of hiring. You can teach a skill, but you can’t teach the behaviour about how to make the most of that skill. SuccessFinder brings behaviours to light and quantifies them for us against what is crucial to our organization.
Frank Monteleone, Vice President, Human Resources and Organizational Effectiveness , Rexall Pharmacy Group
Real Bottom-Line Benefits
SuccessFinder is changing the way modern companies, coaches, and individuals think about personal assessment
- Avoid the cost of a bad hire
- Slash onboarding costs with targeted development/coaching right from point of hire
- Increase retention due to better-fit hiring and promotion
- Avoid costly litigation by hiring without bias
- Differentiate high potentials from high performers
- Increase bench strength and know who to target for accelerated leadership programs
- Decrease training costs based on highest need behaviours
- Increase engagement due to people operating in their strengths
- Transform your workforce into one focused on performance at every level
We use SuccessFinder to help you ensure the right fit
Key HR functional areas that the SuccessFinder assessment supports:
- Talent selection: screening applicants against the newly-prioritized behavioural success criteria
- Culture change: aligned with the company-wide development of crucial success traits required to deliver on growth strategy
- Succession planning: assessing talent composition and leadership pipeline
- Leadership development and career management: tracked against scientifically-validated success criteria established for each level
- Employee career development: including discussions related to retention and engagement
- Performance management: including performance-based job design and accountability
- Team building
- Stress and absence management
- Career transition
What makes us different?
SuccessFinder predicts career satisfaction and success based on discriminating factors — behavioural traits and competencies. These factors plus knowledge and skills are vital in determining performance. High performers in each role share a common subset of behaviours. Our talent analytics compares each candidate's profile with top performers. Based on this assessment, SuccessFinder predicts the success of a candidate with 85% reliability. Its reliability is ranked the highest in the industry — at level C1 — by the American Psychological Association for its accuracy.
SuccessFinder's assessments include 85 distinct behavioural traits, 35 career themes and 26 behavioural competencies— and their relationship with 2,500 occupational titles and 500+ career benchmarks. We show you how to use SuccessFinder's powerful analytics throughout an individual's entire career as well as apply it to team dynamics.
The Process - Cloud-based Assessment Test
Completing the SuccessFinder questionnaire is easy: the cloud-based test takes 60-90 minutes to complete. And it can’t be gamed: the 340 forced-choice questions mitigate the impact of social desirability. The user experience with results can range from a self-administered review to an in-depth consultation with our certified experts.
The test can be analyzed for one person or hundreds. SuccessFinder captures, analyzes, and reports through an easy-to-use portal. We provide personalized feedback via video call. We offer our services worldwide.
- Named to Recruiting Daily’s Top 100 HR Technologies to Watchlist. Editor William Tincup selected technology providers for this list who “offer products or platforms that are truly innovative in their approach to solving some of our most significant talent challenges.
- SuccessFinder research on successful CEO behaviours was featured on HCMC Radio
- Two of SuccessFinder executives were added to the Top 300 Women in HR list
- Two Brandon Hall Group excellence in technology medals
We were honoured by the recognition and thrilled at the momentum for Behavioural DNA career mapping. As SuccessFinder customers will attest
behaviour is the often overlooked “secret sauce” needed to adequately recruit for high impact roles, or identify the right people to for succession and leadership.
We’re proud to see their use, and the industry’s notice, of our scientifically-proven assessment solution —including a high-performance benchmark across more than 500 job roles—that provides up to 85% predictability for career success.
Want better performance and less turnover?
We are all about evidence-based decisions. Here are some of the incredible business results with SuccessFinder three industries.
SuccessFinder used to recruit in the consumer health division of a 58B global pharma company
Based on SuccessFinder hiring recommendations, turnover was cut in half
93% of sales advisors pinpointed by SuccessFinder as high performers met or exceeded performance expectations 1 year later
The company avoided over $150K in training and onboarding costs due to better hires with higher retention rates
Large global retailer, SuccessFinder consistently pinpointed high performing store managers based on customized benchmark thresholds
Once hired, these performers generated an average of $15,000 more revenue per store per week ($375K/year)