Creating long-term value for your organization
Thinking about business development as creating long-term value is the only true way to succeed in consistently growing. Long-term value creates opportunities to keep the floodgates open so that value can flow indefinitely.
There is elegance in our simplicity
Our business development services create long-term value for your organization from customers, markets, and relationships. Our marketing services involve the promotion of your economic activities to your clients and prospective clients.
These services include:
- advisory services
- policy and advocacy support
- market access services
- business linkages with our expansive network
Business Development Opportunities
Success requires a focus on customers, markets, and relationships. Our business development approach is all about figuring out how these interactions combine to create opportunities for your growth.
We believe that trust, respect and a mutual appreciation of each other's value is fundamental to enabling the flow of value for the long-term. This requires building, managing and leveraging relationships. Relationships with partners, customers, and the workforce are all critical to the success of any business development effort.
We develop and add growth opportunities within and between organizations. Our business development services help our partners to meet their goals and grow their businesses.
Financial due diligence is a key element of any deal. Our financial risk assessment service provides you with the information you need to know about your partner or acquisition. We also off financial due diligence using artificial intelligence and machine learning to ensure you have the full story on any potential acquisitions.
ALLENVISON is an authorized agent for Enerscan Engineering Incorporated. EEI replaces traditional materials such as metals with plastics and composites for higher strengths and durability, weight, electrical and heat conductivity. We have just added 5 kV to 35kV composite pin insulators to our offerings.
ALLENVISON leverages its resourceful connections with Iran to set up strategic relations with Canadian businesses by capitalizing on Canadian’s innovative technology solutions and its under-used capacity to participate in the incredible opportunities in Iran's Upstream Petroleum Industry.
News — Upstream Petroleum Industry in Iran
July 8, 2017 — Total to sign $4.8 bn gas deal with Iran: oil ministry
July 4, 2017 — Total signs major Iran gas deal, defying US pressure
July 2, 2017 — Iran to sign gas deal with France's Total and China's CNPC
June 9, 2017 — Iran raises oil exports to West, almost on par with Asia
May 24, 2017 — Iran signs first major post-election oil deal
April 9, 2017 — Iran security body reviewing new IPC oil contracts
April 6, 2017 — Iran struggles to expand oil exports as sea storage cleared
Posts - Business Development
FAQ — Business Development
Seven Reasons to Hire Allenvision
Many consultants will tell you what to do — after we jointly determine what need to be done — we work with you to show you how to do it. While we are happy to undertake the complete implementation of a project, we prefer to coach and teach your team how to do it. We believe that success growth is mutually beneficial for us.
From filling a short-term executive gap to the implementation of a major program of organizational structural change — hire Allenvision. We provide valuable expertise and insights to help you achieve your goals and execute a strategy.
When is the right time to hire Allenvision?
What on-going steps should you take to ensure you get the best out of a client-consultant relationship?
- External validation: Allenvision has a broad overview, understanding, and external perspective. We use an evidence-based approach in all of our work. A second opinion can provide reassurance before making a critical business decision.
- More time and cost-effective: We focus on a project and see it through on deadline, without distractions and day-to-day pressures. This often makes bringing us in much more time and cost efficient than running a project in-house.
- Specific knowledge, skills, and experience: Allenvision gives you the opportunity to bring in niche skills, without the commitment of employing someone.
- Ability to challenge: Our objective position means Allenvision can bring a fresh perspective. We are not afraid to challenge, and our unique position means we can do so without the fear of reprisals that your employees might have.
- Impartial advice: Hiring Allenvision can offer you a way to reach or justify a desired conclusion and avoid internal conflict. This can be particularly valuable in stressful situations such as job cuts and significant operational or strategic changes.
- Knowledge of best practice: Allenvision works with multiple clients and often serving various clients facing similar problems across different sectors.
- Access to information and resources: Allenvision specializes in dealing with matters related to people, money, and governance. We can bring in data and systems that may not be financially viable for your company.
Overall, Allenvision brings a wealth of strengths to your business and can deliver a full range of services. So, if you are seeking a solution to a particular business problem, developing your employees, creating succession plans, undergoing organizational change or can see new market opportunities but lack the resources to follow them up, Allenvision may be the answer you need.
Learn more about our team members and partners.
Our approach combines five processes, 25 years of achieving strategy as a CEO and the advance teaching of the Rotman School of Business. into our Achieving Strategy method. The methodologies are:
- Theory of Constraints – Eli Goldratt
- Strategic Doing – Purdue University
- Goal Alignment Program – J.A. Harcourt and Kim Allen
- Stats with Why – Simon Sinek
- Lean start-up
In his Harvard Business Review article Five Questions to Build a Strategy former Rotman Dean Roger Martin outlines his preferred approach. He treats strategy — making as developing a set of answers to five interlinked questions. The questions — which cascade logically from the first to the last — are as follows:
- What are our broad aspirations for our organization & the concrete goals against which we can measure our progress?
- Across the potential field available to us, where will we choose to play and not play?
- In our chosen place to play, how will we choose to win against the competitors there?
- What capabilities are necessary to build and maintain to win in our chosen manner?
- What management systems are necessary to operate to build and maintain the key capabilities?
The Theory of Constraints (TOC) is a management model that views any manageable system as being limited in achieving more of its goals by a very small number of constraints. There is always at least one constraint. TOC uses a focusing process to find the constraint and restructure the rest of the organization around it. TOC adopts the common idiom “a chain is no stronger than its weakest link.” This means that processes, organizations, etc., are vulnerable because the weakest person or part can always damage or break them or at least adversely affect the outcome. TOC views that all organizations exist to create shareholder value. There are two necessary conditions satisfied customers and satisfied staff. In our approach we expand the view to encompass the entire workforce. Organizations rely on the entire workforce to deliver value to customers.
Strategic Doing teaches people how to form collaborations quickly, move them toward measurable outcomes and make adjustments along the way. In today’s world, collaboration is essential to meet the complex challenges we face. Strategic Doing enables leaders to design and guide new networks that generate creative solutions. It is a new strategy discipline that is lean, agile and fast—just what organizations, communities and regions need to survive and thrive.
The diagram below combines TOC and Strategic Doing for a dynamic process of strategic execution.
For not-for-profit organizations defining shareholder value is often more challenge. In Associations, members may be the shareholders, workforce and customers all at the same time. Thus knowing who the shareholders, workforce and customers is essential to effectively achieving strategy.
The Goal Alignment Program is a rigorous, sustainable governance model where regulatory policy development is integral to the way organization does work. This model ensured that every human, organizational, technical, and financial resource supports and contributes to achieving the objects of the purpose of the organization in a way that is demonstrable, transparent, measurable, efficient, effective, and comply with its principles, policy directives, and constraints.
Starts with Why – Simon Sinek → The idea that great leaders inspire others by putting:
- the Why (the purpose) before
- the How (the process) or
- the What (the product)
These revolutionary philosophies on leadership can easily be used in any professional and personal situation that calls for inspiration and influence.
Lean Startup provides a scientific approach to creating and managing startups and get a desired product to customers’ hands faster. This method teaches you how to drive a startup-how to steer, when to turn, and when to persevere-and grow a business with greatest acceleration. It is a principled approach to new product development.